GET WIRED! 404 (42 hour course)(2017 Code Edition) Class Information
Document ID: 16E4
GET WIRED! 404 Test Prep
Recommended Prerequisite for Electrician Trainees: Substantial completion of GET WIRED! program
Get Wired! 404 Test Prep (42 hours) is a fast-paced, instructor-led, and highly interactive course that focuses on using the NEC to answer exam questions and reinforcement in electrical fundamentals.
A 2017 NEC textbook is required.
Course topics include:
- NEC Outline and Tables
- Ohm's Law, Series & Parallel Circuits
- NEC Articles 90-230, 240-250, 300-310, 314-398, 400-424, 430, & 440-490
- NEC Chapters 5-8
- Maintenance and Repair
- Determination of Electrical Systems Requirements
- Symbols & Diagrams
- Wiring Methods, Special Equipment and Occupancies
- Lighting, Motors, HVAC/Refrigeration
- Low Voltage, Devices, Communications, Fire Systems
- General Equipment, Service Sizing, Lighting and Panel Boards
- Clearances, Terminations, Grounding and Bonding
- Test Taking Skills and Helpful Hints
- Practice Tests
- Total class hours available: 42
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIRED COURSE MATERIALS LIST for GET WIRED! Courses to ensure you have the correct textbooks/course materials.
Minimum Points and Hours:
- Standard Tuition Fee: $399
To earn credit hours for this course, students are required to attend a minimum number of course hours and earn a minimum number of points. Zero (0) credit hours will be awarded if the minimum attendance and/or minimum points are not met. See the points and hours matrix
for specific requirements for this course.
Webcast System Requirements:
For the WECA eCampus website and the Adobe Connect virtual classroom to run properly on your computer, please make sure to review the Webcast System Requirements
BEFORE class starts. A valid email address is required at the time of sign-up.