GET WIRED! 403 (32 hour course)(2020 Code Edition) Class Information
Document ID: D01D
GET WIRED! 403 Jobsite management Skills
Recommended Prerequisite for Electrician Trainees: GET WIRED! 100 & 200 Series, 301 & 302 Strongly Advised
Jobsite Management Skills (GET WIRED! 403) is a hybrid, partially instructor-led and partially self-paced online course which focuses on:
- Providing an introduction to concepts, technology, and best practices for project management, electrical estimating in a software environment, jobsite leadership, and communications
- Exposure to digital construction management platforms: Learn to use Procore’s Construction Management Software for project management and communications and Esticom Software for basic estimating using in-class instruction and self-paced video training.
- Interpersonal skills and communications with internal and external stakeholders on the job, as well as those under your supervision
- Using typical construction documentation and resources on construction management software to plan, manage, and record the electrical work processes of a typical residential/commercial construction project
- The general leadership skills required for profitable and successful project completion
This course is suitable for those already in a leadership role on a commercial or residential electrical jobsite who wish to enhance their skills, as well as suitable for those who want to develop the skills they need to be promoted to jobsite supervisor.
- Total class hours available: 32
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIRED COURSE MATERIALS LIST for GET WIRED! Courses to ensure you have the correct textbooks/course materials.
Minimum Points and Hours:
- Standard Tuition Fee: $349
To earn credit hours for this course, students are required to attend a minimum number of course hours and earn a minimum number of points. Zero (0) credit hours will be awarded if the minimum attendance and/or minimum points are not met. See the points and hours matrix
for specific requirements for this course.
Webcast System Requirements:
For the WECA eCampus website and the Adobe Connect virtual classroom to run properly on your computer, please make sure to review the Webcast System Requirements
BEFORE class starts. A valid email address is required at the time of sign-up.
Alternatively, you may take the self-paced Perfect Solar Installations
course at this point in the WECA Electrician Trainee Certificate Path.
View the path and your options at the link.