OSHA 30 Construction (30 Hour Course) Class Information
Document ID: D8A6
OSHA 30 Construction (30 hour course)
Recommended Prerequisite for Electrician Trainees: GET WIRED! 101
OSHA implemented an Outreach Training Program that has proven to be highly successful in reducing the number of on-the-job accidents. According to OSHA, the Outreach Program is their “primary way to train workers in the basics of occupational safety and health.” This 30-Hour course from WECA partner ClickSafety is an online version of OSHA’s successful program. Online OSHA training is an excellent way to ensure that you have been properly trained on important safety and health matters at your work sites.
The course covers:
- Managing Safety and Health
- Focus Four Hazards and Preventative Measures Topics: Fall Hazards, Electrocution Hazards, Caught-In or -Between, Struck-By
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Life Saving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Material Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover
- Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Ergonomics in Construction
- Safety and Health Programs
- Supervisor’s Safety and Health Responsibilities
- Observing and Correcting Unsafe Behaviors
- Hazard Recognition and Mitigation
- Preventing Accidents/Incidents
Print and submit your certificate of completion to WECA within 90 days of purchase to receive credit. You will not be notified when your self-paced course is about to expire, and it is your responsibility to keep track of your course expiration/due date.
After successful completion of the course, you will additionally receive an OSHA card certifying your completion of the training. You must take a survey at the end of the course for your card to be released.
If you are taking this class to complete your 32-hour Continuing Education course requirements, note that OSHA-10 or Cal/OSHA-10 paired with OSHA-30 will not be accepted by the State for your renewal. They will only count OSHA-30. If you are taking OSHA-30 towards your Continuing Education course requirements, we suggest you select one of our many other offerings, outside of our safety catalog.
to see the technical requirements for this course. Although WECA does not provide technical support for classes taken on mobile devices, click here
for details on using mobile devices to take online training courses from Click Safety.
All course hours must be completed within 90 days of purchase to receive credit.
Log on instructions will be sent by the preferred method of contact chosen during the class registration process. Please allow one business day for order processing and access to the course.
The course tuition is not refundable or transferable.
The user must pass every lesson and the final exam with a minimum score of 70%. The maximum number of attempts allowed for any topic exam and/or the final exam is three (3). Less than 70% correct requires the user to repeat the exam. All OSHA Authorized Courses are timed per OSHA guidelines. You must take a survey at the end of the course for your card to be released.
- Total class hours available: 30
- Standard Tuition Fee: $269