Troubleshooting PLC Circuits, 1
ADVANCED COURSE – NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ELECTRICIAN TRAINEES PRIOR TO PURSUIT OF ADVANCED CERTIFICATE.
ADVANCED COURSE – JOURNEYMEN SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF MOTOR CONTROLS BEFORE TAKING THIS COURSE.
Please note that the electrical troubleshooting software programs are not compatible with Apple products or any mobile devices
Develop the skills to safely troubleshoot electrical equipment and systems containing PLC controls.
- Learn how to determine the operation of PLC circuits using ladder diagrams, wiring diagrams, input/output schematics, and data sheets
- Learn how to monitor and change settings in ladder programs using a laptop
- Learn how to identify defective input, output, and control modules using the multimeter
- Learn a variety of specific techniques for diagnosing malfunctions in circuits containing any PLC make or model
The tuition for this course also includes access to a Troubleshooting Electrical Circuits Module. It is highly recommended that you complete the Electrical Circuits Module first, before starting the PLC Circuits Program. The Electrical Circuits Module is a preparatory course that will prepare you for the PLC Circuits Program.
- Please note: this course covers PLC Troubleshooting. It does not cover PLC Programming.
Print and submit your certificate of completion to WECA to receive 32 hours of continuing education course credit.
The tuition for this course includes 1 year of access to the online Troubleshooting PLC Circuits 1 software used in the course. Log on instructions will be sent by the preferred method of contact chosen during the class registration process. Please allow one business day for order processing and access to the course.
All course hours must be completed within 90 days of purchase to receive credit. You will not be notified when your self-paced course is about to expire, and it is your responsibility to keep track of your course expiration/due date.
The course tuition is not refundable or transferable.
- Total class hours available: 32
- Standard Tuition Fee: $339
Please read the computer system requirements carefully since the software is not compatible with all systems.
Computer System Requirements to run the Troubleshooting PLC Circuits, 1 program:
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Video Resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
Please note that the troubleshooting PLC Circuits, 1 software program is not compatible with Apple products or any mobile devices
** You must be paying by credit card to sign-up online.
Return to Course Catalog
Find Other Courses
- Administrator rights for the computer are required for installation