GET WIRED! 202 Three-Phase Electrical Systems, Conductors and Overcurrent Protection, Grounding, Wiring Methods, Basic Trigonometry and Vectors
Recommended Prerequisite for Electrician Trainees: GET WIRED! 100 Series & 201
GET WIRED! 202 expands on the concepts and skills built in the 201 courses. Topics covered include:
- Conductors and overcurrent protection
- Types of three-phase transformers
- Three-phase transformer calculations and connections
- Basic trigonometry and vectors
- Sizing branch circuits – Part 1 – hands-on-lab
GET WIRED! 202 includes an independent study project that you must complete to earn course credit. The project is designed to help you develop on-the-job skills you need to be an expert electrician.
- Total class hours available: 36
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIRED COURSE MATERIALS LIST for GET WIRED! Courses to ensure you have the correct textbooks/course materials.
Minimum Points and Hours:
- Standard Tuition Fee: $379
To earn credit hours for this course, students are required to attend a minimum number of course hours and earn a minimum number of points. Zero (0) credit hours will be awarded if the minimum attendance and/or minimum points are not met. See the points and hours matrix
for specific requirements for this course.
Webcast System Requirements:
For the WECA eCampus website and the Adobe Connect virtual classroom to run properly on your computer, please make sure to review the Webcast System Requirements
BEFORE class starts. A valid email address is required at the time of sign-up.
* This course includes classes that are conducted on one or more Saturdays and/or Sundays.
** You must be paying by credit card to sign-up online.
Return to Course Catalog
Find Other Courses