Thursday, June 20, 2019
Notice courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division
The U.S. Department of Labor is excited to announce that this Friday, June 14, 2019, WDOL.gov will be transitioning to https://beta.SAM.gov, which will become the new website for wage determination data.
Features of the new beta.SAM.gov website include:
Support for the wage determinations in beta.SAM.gov will continue to be provided by the Federal Service Desk.
- Search-based structure: Users may search for a variety of information including specific Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act wage determinations.
- Learning Center with tutorial videos, tools, and other information to familiarize users with the new site.
- Ability to filter and search for content in the Learning Center. Users will find links to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Code of Federal Regulations citations for specific subjects via a Cross Index page for Contractor Labor Standards.
- The site features more FAR Supplements and other acquisition regulations than WDOL.gov.
- A Transition Quick Start Guide will be available soon.
- Create an account: By creating a beta.SAM.gov account, users may access certain features of the system only available to account holders. For example, users will have the option to:
- Save previous searches.
- Start or modify a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- "Follow" specific wage determinations and receive email alerts when changes or modifications are published.
- Users will determine what to follow and the frequency of email alerts.
- Timeline and history of changes to wage determinations.
Employers can find compliance assistance resources from the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division at www.dol.gov/WHD/foremployers.htm.
Additional compliance assistance resources and answers to common questions regarding federal labor laws can be found at www.Employer.gov.