Thursday, January 02, 2020
Congratulations to our newly elected Boards of Directors and Trustees!
Effective January 1, 2020 the following are the newly-elected officers to the Board of Directors and Board of Trustees.
WECA will recognize and install these new Board of Directors and Apprenticeship Board of Trustees at its January 9th board meetings. The new Health and Welfare and Pension Trustees, while also effective January 1, 2020, will be installed at their next meetings on March 12th.
WECA Board of Directors - 3-year terms 2020-2023
WECA Apprenticeship and Training Trust - Board of Trustees - 3-year terms 2020-2023
- Ian Vander Linden, KS Telecom - Incumbent
- Rick Butterfield- Butterfield Electric-Incumbent
- Mark Cooper- H & D Electric-Incumbent
- Vacant (Rudy Alanis- Helix Electric (Elected but subsequently declined due to other commitments))
WECA Health and Welfare Apprenticeship Trust- Board of Trustees- 3-year terms 2020-2023
- Ian Vander Linden-KS Telecom-Incumbent
- John Pavletich-Pavletich Electric-Incumbent
- Kelly Yost-Sebastian-Moved from the WECA Health and Welfare Board of Trustees to the WECA Apprenticeship and Training Board of Trustees
WECA Pension Apprenticeship Trust- Board of Trustees -3-year terms 2020-2023
- Tim Salyers, Energy Efficient Services, Incumbent
- Leslie Schlaegel, Mark III Construction
WECA members and your WECA Staff thank you for your voluntary support and involvement!
- Rick Butterfield, Butterfield Electric, Incumbent
- Jeremy Alessandro, Alessandro Electric