Thursday, March 12, 2020
Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman as she discusses:
Register today to join us online on April 15, from 8:30-12pm, for this informative webinar.
- Recently enacted statutory provisions regarding new penalties for non-compliance with skilled and trained workforce requirements;
- The small project exemption for contractor registration and submission of eCPRs;
- How to read and interpret prevailing wage determinations, including scopes of work, travel and subsistence provisions, and shift differential provisions;
- Taking credit for fringe benefit contributions;
- Public works contractor registration requirements;
- Apprenticeship compliance; and,
- Record keeping requirements, including eCPR.
This webinar is free for WECA member contractors, industry partners, and their employees. All others are $75/registration.
Want a handy Prevailing Wage reference in the meantime? Purchase WECA's updated ePublication, "Blueprint to California's Prevailing Wage: A Contractors Guide Second Edition". Now available for Amazon Kindle, and as an interactive PDF.
This webinar is free for WECA Member Contractors and their employees. All others $75.
Not yet a member of WECA? See our membership benefits and services.