Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Check out GetWired! 203: Raceway Systems, Switchboards and Panelboards, DC Motors, Three-Phase Alternators and Motors! Next session Aug. 2 to Sept. 15, plus the late fee is waived!
Also great for Journeyperson Continuing Education!
Recommended Prerequisite for Electrician Trainees: GET WIRED! 100 Series, 201 & 202
GET WIRED! 203 expands on skills built in the 202 course. Topics covered include:
- Wiring materials
- Raceway systems and cable assemblies
- Switchboards and panelboards
- DC motors
- Sizing branch circuits – Part 2 – hands-on-lab
- Three-phase alternators and motors
- Equipment for general use
GET WIRED! 203 includes an independent study project that you must complete to earn course credit. The project is designed to help you develop on-the-job skills you need to be an expert electrician.
- Total class hours available: 39
- Standard Tuition Fee: $379
- Late Tuition Fee: Waived!
Want to get a spot in this course? Act fast--it starts August 8th!