Thursday, August 11, 2022
GetWired 403: Jobsite Management Skills Teaches Leadership Skills, Project Management Concepts, Provides Training on Construction Management and Estimating Software, and More!
Do you have journeyperson employees you're considering promoting to a jobsite leadership position? Encourage them to enroll in GetWired 403: Jobsite Management Skills, a 32-hour online, instructor-led and project-based course that focuses on:
- Providing an introduction to concepts, technology, and best practices for project management, electrical estimating in a software environment, jobsite leadership, and communications
- Exposure to digital construction management platforms: Learn to use Procore's Construction Management Software for project management and communications and Esticom Software for basic estimating using in-class instruction and self-paced video training
- Interpersonal skills and communications with internal and external stakeholders on the job, as well as those under their supervision
- Using typical construction documentation and resources on construction management software to plan, manage, and record the electrical work processes of a typical residential/commercial construction project
- The general leadership and foremanship skills required for profitable and successful project completion
A few seats remain in the next class starting the evening of September 6th, online.
Encourage them to learn more and enroll here.