Teach your electrical students about motor controls as they apply to the electrical field in this 16-hour classroom and lab course. Multimedia presentations, labs, and discussion guides allow the instructor to deliver a robust training experience.
The curriculum centers on:
Multimedia presentations, labs, and discussion guides allow the instructor to deliver a robust training experience. The curriculum centers on:
- The parts and components of a motor circuit
- Manual control, automatic control and control logic
- Motor control line - ladder diagrams
- Local Start / Stop Station
- Multiple Start / Stop Stations
- Using Selector Switches & Pilot Devices
- Reversing circuits
The Basic Motor Controls for Electricians Part 1 Instructor Guide with Additional Resources includes:
- An Instructor version of the textbook with visual presentations, lecture and discussion guides, and grading guidelines
- Additional resource files available for download to purchasers of the instructor text:
- Multimedia presentations
- Answer keys
- Student final exam file and answer key for print-out
- Lab board setup guide with materials list
Sold Separately: The Basic Motor Controls for Electricians Part 1 Student Workbook is the companion text necessary for students attending your Basic Motor Controls for Electricians Part 1 class. The student workbook contains a course outline, visual presentations of the course material with space for notes, fill-in quizzes, and educational/professional development action plans.
Call 1-877-444-9322 or email email@example.com with product questions.