This 16-hour classroom course can be paired with the 16-hours Basic Motor Controls Part 1 course, or taught as a free-standing course to students with some motor controls experience. Multimedia presentations, labs, and discussion guides allow the instructor to deliver a robust training experience. The curriculum centers on:
- Sequential starting of multiple motors
- Control relays and their common applications
- Timers and timing logic; for example, on delay, off delay, etc.
Available on Amazon!
The Basic Motor Controls for Electricians Part 2 Instructor Guide with Additional Resources includes:
- An Instructor version of the textbook with visual presentations, lecture and discussion guides, and grading guidelines
- Additional resource files available for download to purchasers of the instructor text:
- Multimedia presentations
- Answer keys
- Student final exam file and answer key for print-out
- Lab board setup guide with materials list
Sold Separately: The Basic Motor Controls for Electricians Part 2 Student Workbook is the companion text necessary for students attending your Basic Motor Controls for Electricians Part 2 class. The student workbook contains a course outline, visual presentations of the course material with space for notes, fill-in quizzes, and educational/professional development action plans.
Call 1-877-444-9322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on purchasing Basic Motor Control Part 2 for your training organization.