Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Are you in a leadership role and wanting to enhance your skills--or looking to expand your skillset to be promoted to foreman?
New Class Session Just Posted:
GetWired! 403 Jobsite Management Skills
32 hours; Feb. 23 - Apr. 25, 2022
GET WIRED! 403 Jobsite Management Skills
Recommended Prerequisite for Electrician Trainees: GET WIRED! 100 & 200 Series, 301 & 302 Strongly Advised
Jobsite Management Skills (GET WIRED! 403) is a hybrid, partially instructor-led and partially self-paced online course which focuses on:
This course is suitable for those already in a leadership role on a commercial or residential electrical jobsite who wish to enhance their skills, as well as suitable for those who want to develop the skills they need to be promoted to foreman.
- Providing an introduction to concepts, technology, and best practices for project management, electrical estimating in a software environment, jobsite leadership, and communications
- Exposure to digital construction management platforms: Learn to use Procore’s Construction Management Software for project management and communications and Esticom Software for basic estimating using in-class instruction and self-paced video training.
- Interpersonal skills and communications with internal and external stakeholders on the job, as well as those under your supervision
- Using typical construction documentation and resources on construction management software to plan, manage, and record the electrical work processes of a typical residential/commercial construction project
- The general leadership and foremanship skills required for profitable and successful project completion
Click here to enroll in GetWired! 403 Jobsite Management Skills today!
- Total class hours available: 32
- Standard Tuition Fee: $339
- Late Tuition Fee: $389