GET WIRED! 203 Raceway Systems, Switchboards and Panelboards, DC Motors, Three-Phase Alternators and Motors
Recommended Prerequisite for Electrician Trainees: GET WIRED! 100 Series, 201 & 202
GET WIRED! 203 expands on skills built in the 202 courses. Topics covered include:
- Raceway systems and cable assemblies
- Switchboards and panelboards
- Sizing branch circuits – Part 2 – hands-on-lab
- Three-phase alternators and motors
- Equipment for general use
GET WIRED! 203 includes an independent study project that you must complete to earn course credit. The project is designed to help you develop on-the-job skills you need to be an expert electrician.
- Total class hours available: 39
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIRED COURSE MATERIALS LIST for GET WIRED! Courses to ensure you have the correct textbooks/course materials.
Minimum Points and Hours:
- Standard Tuition Fee: $379
To earn credit hours for this course, students are required to attend a minimum number of course hours and earn a minimum number of points. Zero (0) credit hours will be awarded if the minimum attendance and/or minimum points are not met. See the points and hours matrix
for specific requirements for this course.
Webcast System Requirements:
For the WECA eCampus website and the Adobe Connect virtual classroom to run properly on your computer, please make sure to review the Webcast System Requirements
BEFORE class starts. A valid email address is required at the time of sign-up.
* This course includes classes that are conducted on one or more Saturdays and/or Sundays. Students will be notified of their scheduled class time within one week of the class start date for class days displayed without class times.
** You must be paying by credit card to sign-up online.
Return to Course Catalog
Find Other Courses