ALEKS Math Preparation Assessment & Instruction
ALEKS (Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces) is an online mathematics tutorial program that:
- Provides a cycle of Assessment and Learning
- Allows Self-paced, Individualized Instruction
- Accelerates Learning in Math
- Assesses and Instructs with Standards-based Content
- Provides Clear Explanations and Feedback
- Allows You to Toggle Between English and Spanish
- Offers 24 Hour Online Access
Active use of ALEKS can increase grade performance and success in other WECA classes.
- Allows you to earn a certificate of completion for the number of hours equal to the percentage of the course mastered with a maximum of 20 hours
To participate in the ALEKS course, you will need a computer with high speed internet access that also meets the minimum system requirements
(your course falls under “Higher Ed. Math”). Upon enrollment, you will receive a personal pass code which you will use to access the course. After taking the self assessment quiz, ALEKS will automatically produce a pie chart of your assessment score and recommend your training path based on the results.
This course is not supported on all mobile devices, see system requirements for supported operating systems.
Take a 4 minute tour: https://www.aleks.com/video/how_aleks_works
All course hours must be completed within 90 days of purchase to receive credit. You will not be notified when your self-paced course is about to expire, and it is your responsibility to keep track of your course expiration/due date.
Log on instructions will be sent by the preferred method of contact chosen during the class registration process. Please allow one business day for order processing and access to the course.
The course tuition is not refundable or transferable.
- Total class hours available: 20
- Standard Tuition Fee: $159 per person
Note: This Course is Not Recommended for CE Hours as it does not specifically relate to the Trade.
** You must be paying by credit card to sign-up online.
Return to Course Catalog
Find Other Courses
|| Print Sign-up Form
| || Week Day || Date || Start Time || End Time || Class Day Type || |