Thursday, February 28, 2019
Fire Alarm Systems (32 hour course)
Newly code-and-information updated!
Contractors are encouraged to recommend this course to journeymen who need 32 hours of continuing education and have expressed an interest in fire alarm systems and possess the required experience to enroll.
Course content includes:
Fire Alarm Systems Design:
Learn more and enroll your employees here.
- Introduction to Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems Basics
- Life Safety & Building Codes (NFPA 101 and IBC)
- NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- Initiating Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
- Signatures and Detection
- Sprinkler Systems
- Networking for Fire Alarm Systems
- Sample Fire Alarm Design Projects