Thursday, February 27, 2020
Please join WECA and the National Lighting Contractors Association of America (NLCAA) for an informative webinar -- hosted by Michael Scalzo, Executive Director of the NLCAA, and co-hosted by WECA -- on what contractors need to know about Title 24 and Acceptance Testing. Webinar topics will include:
Register today to join us online on March 19 from 9 to 10 a.m., for this informative webinar.
- What is Title 24, Part 6? What is Acceptance Testing?
- The California Energy Code contains energy conservation standards applicable to all residential and non-residential buildings throughout California.
- What parts do we need to be concerned with? It depends:
- Scope of project
- New Construction
- Alterations/Additions/Repairs (Retrofit)
- Is your design compliant? What can I do to ensure my project will pass the Acceptance Testing Process?
- How do you know?
- What could happen if I don't worry about this?
Get all these questions answered -- and more! -- at this webinar, which is complimentary for WECA members and their employees! Registration for members of the public is $15.
Not yet a member of WECA? Learn more about our membership services and benefits.