Thursday, August 13, 2020
Part 1: Prevailing Wage
Part 2: Skilled and Trained Workforce
Free for WECA Members.
|Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman for Part 1 of a 2-part webinar series on October 7. Part 1 will cover Prevailing Wage, including:
• Identifying and understanding the wage determination applicable to your project
• Taking credit for employer-provided fringe benefits
• Apprenticeship compliance
|Join WECA and Cook Brown, LLP for Part 2 of a 2-part webinar series on Prevailing Wage (Oct. 7) and Skilled and Trained Workforce (Oct. 14).
Part 2 of this 2-part webinar series will focus on Skilled and Trained Workforce. Join Cook Brown Partner Carrie Bushman as she discusses:
• Recognizing to which types of projects Skilled & Trained Workforce requirements apply
• Understanding apprentice graduation requirements
• Compliance and enforcement
These webinars are free for WECA member contractors, industry partners, and their employees. All others are $75/registration.
Register today for October 7th Webinar (Part 1)
Register today for October 14th Webinar (Part 2)